| Event Information
VPR Virtual Town Hall: Tech Transfer Resources and Startup Support
VPR Virtual Town Hall on Tech Transfer Resources and Startup Support
Welcome: VPR Laurie Locascio
Moderator: Julie Lenzer, Chief Innovation Officer
Agenda for the Town Hall
· UM Ventures resource overview, COVID-19 specific support – Ken Porter, Director, UM Ventures
· Streamlining transfers: donations, licensing, material and equipment transfers – Felicia Metz, Associate Director
· Faculty Startup Support, Alla McCoy – Director, Startup Support
· UMD Facilities Access for Startups – Julie Lenzer, Chief Innovation Officer
· Small Business Community Support – Paul Bardack, Director, Maryland Small Business Development Center
Please submit questions in advance!
We are asking for questions to be submitted in advance to ensure we are able to cover your question. Audience participants can also use the "chat" feature during the meeting to ask questions. Video and Audio input will be disabled for participants.
Please submit questions to email@example.com COB Thursday, April 16th.
Registration is required.
Register in advance for this meeting: