NEXTOR-III Webinar Series
The Pandemic and Aviation: What has happened?
What have we learned? How do we go forward?
The global coronavirus pandemic is arguably the greatest challenge the aviation industry has faced in its history. Join leaders from academia, industry, and government for a series of webinars exploring the impacts of the pandemic on air transportation.
Aug. 19, 2020
1:30-3 p.m., U.S. Eastern
- Michael Ball, University of Maryland
- Joseph Post, FAA
- Patty Clark, Chief Strategy Officer, Aviation Department, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Matthew Cornelius, Executive Vice President, Airports Council International - North America
- Solomon Wong, President and CEO, InterVISTAS
- Amedeo Odoni, MIT
- Jasenka Rakas, UC Berkeley
#1: Airlines — View video and download presentations
#3: ANSPs and Flight Operations — September
#4: Shaping the Future — October
NEXTOR-III is the 8-University Consortium in Aviation Operations Research sponsored by the FAA. Consortium members include Georgia Tech, George Mason University, MIT, Ohio State, Purdue, UC Berkeley, University of Maryland, Virginia Tech.